Local History Society

 Churches - 1839 Tithe Map, detail

Kenny's Farm with its old moat is No. 176. The outbuildings on No. 187 have been demolished.

The track joins Swallowfield Road at what is now called Magg's Green.

Back to main map


This view shows Kenny's Farm and its many other buildings, many of which are now gone.
See commentary along the left hand side.


Any Feedback or comments on this website?  Please e-mail the webmaster