Although this farm no longer exists, and the present day church of St. Bartholomew now stands on the site of Elisha’s Farm, it’s name can be found on the 1841 census. At this time it was occupied by:
For comparison, here's a section of map (on a
different alignment) showing St. Bartholomew's
Church with Brick Kiln Coppice alongside.
Any Feedback or comments on this website? Please e-mail the webmaster