This photo, from the Collier Collection, is reproduced by permission of the Museum of English Rural Life. It is a view of the Moat House, which was built in 1906 as part of the site of the Remount Depot.
It is just off Biggs Lane in Barkham, not Arborfield as stated.
The building is now used as offices; the tennis court has long since disappeared, and the trees are now quite different:
The front of the building shows the date '1906' in the top right-hand corner:
Any Feedback or comments on this website? Please e-mail the webmaster