Local History Society

 Collier Collection - No. 1847




This photo, from the Collier Collection, is reproduced by permission of the Museum
of English Rural Life. It is a view of the ruins of the old Church from the Nave, with
the Conroy Chapel on the left.

Back to Collier Collection

Back to Picture Gallery



Any Feedback or comments on this website?  Please e-mail the webmaster